The Inspiring Journey of Usha and Her Impact on History

Duniyawallo
0

 

Patiala A few years ago from Bharatgram, a woman named Usha. He had sent a letter to the post office.

Patiala A few years ago from Bharatgram, a woman named Usha. He had sent a letter to the post office. I don't know where that paper will be now? I am aware of the content of this letter through the postmaster, and on my own terms I will provide OSHA's oral argument.

Dear Post Master

The meeting

You may be asking yourself why am I writing you this letter? And what do I have to do with you? Yes, you have a lot of pirates. distributing post in Khushab palaces from all over the world. One of these employees is very lucky. which daily visits this Court. whose visitors will take care of my life. The neighborhood refers to the street. And the court shows me the house in this neighborhood whose musty smell hits my heart. Talk to your man or go on your own. You enter Queen Street. Enlarging the house on the right. When you reach the tenth gate. So let go of your legs. Holly Holly Step's next favorite home is Osha's. Hi, word of mouth says that the town lost Khushab and this house. Usha is no longer happy. Khushab is now in Usha.

Postman forward is the name of the new owner of this house. - Knock on the door and deliver my letter to the landlord. Your great kindness sent me a letter to this house.

My sister

I would have met you, I would have seen you. Maybe I don’t want to meet another person in the world like you. Whatever house you live in, trust me you are very lucky to have got Usha's house to live in. I can't believe that Khushab left me. Every time I wake up in the morning, I feel like I'm in a dream. Then slowly the truth comes out: I am far from Khushab in Samaana. Rivers, mountains and deserts are innumerable between cities and towns. I never thought time would change us like that. I really want to get involved.

This dream may not come true in my entire life. They must live with this repentance for the rest of their lives.
I sat down with my daughter. From what country, you don’t even know how much trouble he endured to reach home with Usha. Perhaps, like me, you are troubled by this strange house. Sometimes you wake up at night and cry too. You might as well spend every moment indecisively, daughter, and be forced to do the same as I did. I can’t do anything for myself, so what can I do for you? Yes, I will certainly feel sorry for you. And I will pray that your hearts will be attached to Usha’s house.

You must know that Usha has written this letter to you for a purpose. Instead of your flaws and helplessness, listen to Usha’s heart condition for a moment. I really like this house. I wish you much happiness in this house. May your children be well.

Love this house if possible. The ground floor has three bedrooms and a dining room. A window in the room to the right opens to the kitchen. Making this room your home will have two benefits. The kitchen will be easier for you. Second large exterior door when knocked. So it’s easy to hear them playing in this room, there’s a lot of ownership. The middle room will be reserved for children, while the room on the left will be reserved for the elderly or other women. Don’t change anything in the kitchen. Vines were planted in front of the porch. In the ring, my head would sometimes chop wood with an axe. I used to argue with him about this. So some of the ring tiles got damaged, I hope you have replaced the ring tiles.

Think of the loft as your second home. If you ever have a fight or an argument with him, you don’t need to go elsewhere and have fun and get high. Maybe they want to celebrate you, now on the ground floor they can celebrate you a little bit in front of everyone, plus, if you have a lot of people in your house you can also use the two rooms on the upper terrace. Move the adjacent wall up slightly and the neighbor is on the right In winter, if you want to spend the night on the roof, you need to spray water before dusk. I hope your neighbors to your right and left, and in front of you, are all very nice. Pray for them day and night. Usha’s spirit will still be like hers because it still feels that way. This could reveal something about Usha.

Later in the year we washed our house white. I liked the green color of the doors and Mrs. Pink decided that one year the doors would be green and the next year they would be painted pink. The rooms were given a light green mud brush. All rooms had dishwasher sinks and a large kitchen with pantry. Niyamat Khan’s network was very strong. I hope nothing happens to this blessing box for a hundred years If you have an extra electric fan, put it on the left side of the blessing box during the hot summer months.

In the morning, one or two of them will see to it that Dan and the child are brought home.
I pray that border conflicts will end and we can be closer to each other. I will say that if it just happened, I wouldn't be on the roof as a guest. I will stay in my room, and I hope you will bear with me for a few days.


Relocation is very punitive. He can feel this pain. Those who have gone through this tragedy have had to make many sacrifices.

Usha

Tags
  • Newer

    The Inspiring Journey of Usha and Her Impact on History

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)